[I hope this is the appropriate mailing list for submitting patches] First of all, thanks for your wonderful work in developing and maintaining org-mode. I recently tried to custom-set the value of the org-agenda-fontify-priorities to get better visual cues from the agenda view. I was not able to figure out how to do it by looking from the org-agenda-fontify-priorities's documentation string alone. Attached below is a patch for agenda-mode.el (applies against Git master) with a more detailed description of the assoc list keys. Cheers, -- Rafael