* TODOs not shown in TOC of HTML export
@ 2008-03-01  1:11 lanas
From: lanas @ 2008-03-01  1:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

  Is it possible to show the TODO (etc...) tags in the table of
contents of a HTML export (eg. org-export-as-html) ?

  What I mean by this is the following:

* DONE Phase one :MIKE:
* TEST Phase two :PIERRE:
* TODO Phase three :DIETER:

  The table of contents will not show the TODO, DONE, TEST, so it is not
possible to quickly see the state of the tasks.

  Also, the name tags at the end will not show unless you add text
after them i.e.:

* TODO Phase three :DIETER: 2 DAYS

Cheers, et merci Bastien, orgmode très pratique et simple.

Al

* Re: TODOs not shown in TOC of HTML export
@ 2008-03-01  3:26 ` Bastien Guerry
From: Bastien Guerry @ 2008-03-01  3:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lanas; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

lanas <lanas@securenet.net> writes:

>   What I mean by this is the following:
>
> * DONE Phase one :MIKE:
> * TEST Phase two :PIERRE:
> * TODO Phase three :DIETER:
>
>   The table of contents will not show the TODO, DONE, TEST, so it is not
> possible to quickly see the state of the tasks.

Check for these variables:

 org-export-mark-todo-in-toc nil
 org-export-remove-timestamps-from-toc t
 org-export-with-tags 'not-in-toc

>   Also, the name tags at the end will not show unless you add text
> after them i.e.:
>
> * TODO Phase three :DIETER: 2 DAYS

Tags should be at the end of the headlines.

Look at `org-export-with-tags' on how to control tags appearance in the
table of contents.

HTH,

--
Bastien

* Re: TODOs not shown in TOC of HTML export
@ 2008-03-01 19:22   ` lanas
From: lanas @ 2008-03-01 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Le Samedi, 01 Mars 2008 03:26:25 +0000,