Hi -- [[resending because I sent earlier from different email address.]] As I begin to schedule meetings and tasks for the next calendar year, I find that the default year (if I say, for example, jan 7) is the current calendar year. Of course, that's what the documentation says it will be, but .... I wonder if we could have at least an option for the default year to be the next year if one is inserting a date that's already past for this calendar year -- in my case, at least, if I'm now inserting the date jan 7 -- or even sep 30 -- it's much more likely that I'm wanting the date from 2008 than from 2007. I know that the 2008 date is only two keystrokes away -- i.e., I can type "sep 30 8" at the prompt and get <2008-09-30 Tue> -- so I can live with it the way it is. Just looking to have the program think the way i think, I guess ;) -- John Rakestraw