Hello list, It would be great if we could "lock a region" of text in an org-mode buffer, meaning it gets read-only, and inside it you can't modify anything besides applying org commands such as expanding/retracting/sparse tree etc. I'm suggesting this because I have a section on the top of my gtd file that has an introduction to the system, link to related files etc, and often I find myself accidentally writing characters or inserting line breaks and other things. Not essential, but a nice-to-have feature. Thanks, Marcelo.