Hello, Well, I'm very, very excited to start using org-babel and making cool stuff with it. However, I could not yet get it to work here. The first thing that is not working, and I hope some more emacs-savvy users could put me in the right direction is that, I have this code in my .emacs: ;ORG MODE CONFIGURATION > (setq load-path (cons "/home/marcelo/emacs.d/org-mode/lisp" load-path)) > (setq load-path (cons "/home/marcelo/emacs.d/org-mode/contrib/lisp/" > load-path)) > The directory does have org-babel-init: ~/.emacs.d/org-mode/contrib/lisp$ ls > htmlize.el > org2rem.el > org-annotate-file.el > org-annotation-helper.el > *org-babel-init.el* > org-bookmark.el > org-browser-url.el > org-checklist.el > org-choose.el > org-collector.el > org-contribdir.el > org-depend.el > org-elisp-symbol.el > org-eval.el > org-eval-light.el > org-exp-bibtex.el > org-expiry.el > org-export-generic.el > org-interactive-query.el > org-invoice.el > org-jira.el > org-mac-iCal.el > org-mairix.el > org-man.el > org-mtags.el > org-panel.el > org-registry.el > org-R.el > org-screen.el > org-special-blocks.el > orgtbl-sqlinsert.el > org-toc.el > org-track.el > I have this code in the bottom my of .emacs: (require 'org-babel-init) (require 'org-babel-R) ;; requires R and ess-mode (require 'org-babel-ruby) ;; requires ruby, irb, ruby-mode, and inf-ruby (require 'org-babel-python) ;; requires python, and python-mode When I try to evaluate the buffer (or when I restart emacs for that matter), I get the following error: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Cannot open load file" "org-babel-init") What am I doing wrong? Also, the second question I have is, even when I start emacs with -q flag (don't load init files), there are org functions loaded. They differ slightly in their quantity I guess, for example, I did not find the org-version in this case. However, I have searched for org files in the disk and didn't find anything besides my org files pulled from the official git repo. Where are do emacs keep the built-in org package? (I'm using Ubuntu 9.10). I'm asking this because I don't want to use the version that comes with emacs, but the latest, bleeding edge one directly from the git repo. And by the way, when I use the one from the git repo, the org-version func returns: Org-mode version 6.30c > And I have the lastest commit from branch master from this repo: git:// repo.or.cz/org-mode.git Is it correct? Thanks! Marcelo.