Tom, there is only one header line available in Emacs. Changing this would require the implementation of an additional "tab line" in the redisplay, window and frame management code (C level). I'm not aware of anyone who would be able and willing to implement this kind of stuff. I found it helpful though to set the defaults for header line use by modes so that the header line is not snatched from tabbar-mode. - David -- http://aquamacs.org -- Aquamacs: Emacs on Mac OS X http://aquamacs.org/donate -- Could we help you? Return the favor and support the Aquamacs Project! On Jul 7, 2009, at 9:27 PM, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha all, > > Org-mode's agenda column view puts column headers where Aquamacs has > tabs, overwriting the tabs. I don't know if this is an Aquamacs > issue or an org-mode issue, but it would be nice if two terrific > pieces of software cooperated better in this one small instance. > > All the best, > Tom