2006/8/28, Chris Lowis : > > > This is of high interest for me except I need something that can > interact > > with mail-mode and things like that. In fact I really need something to > > replace my current BBDB setup and thus be able to mail a contact, do > linking > > from a contact to an org file, ... > > There was some talk a while ago about just such a system based on > Muse-mode. Perhaps if this project were to get off the ground it could > have the option to use either muse mode, or org-mode as a "backend" . > > http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/MuseContacts Really interesting. I will try to contact people on this topic ASAP to know the project state and status. In the midline, I am still interested in earing about your own and personnal use cases for that kind of task -- Xavier Maillard