Hi, Using the attached file it is possible to compose mail using org-mode (orgstruct, and orgtbl modes to be specific), and then send the mail as a "text/html" mime message. In effect WYSWYG html email composition. I find this very useful for sending lists and tables to co-workers who use non-fixed-width-font email clients. I put this together with the help of Rob form the gnu.emacs.vm.info newsgroup, and I use it with VM, but it no-where mentions VM, and it *should* work with any emacs email composition buffer. To use place the attached file in your path, and add the following to you .emacs file ;; org-mode in my mail (setq mail-turn-on-full-org-mailing-first-time t) (defun turn-on-full-org-mailing () (if mail-turn-on-full-org-mailing-first-time (progn (org-publish (car (car org-publish-project-alist))) (setq mail-turn-on-full-org-mailing-first-time nil))) ;;(turn-on-orgstruct) (turn-on-orgstruct++) (turn-on-orgtbl) (load "org-html-mail.el")) (add-hook 'mail-mode-hook 'turn-on-full-org-mailing) Then when composing mail send as an html message by using a prefix argument on the send command, so "\C-u\C-c\C-c". Your mail will be converted to html using org's export command, the appropriate mime headers will be attached, and then your normal send command will be executed. Note: This is still very young, so here are some issues, and ideas for improvement that the list may be able to help with. :) 1. it seems that for the org-export-as-html command to work, the buffer must be associated with a file, this adds some complexity to the process, is it possible to export-as-html without associating the buffer with a path? 2. if org-export-as-html has not yet been called since turning emacs on, then the following error occurs in org-export-as-html ------*Messages*------- Exporting... [2 times] byte-code: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil ------*Messages*------- Hence they hacky turn-on-full-org-mailing function, and mail-turn-on-full-org-mailing-first-time variable 3. I would like to add the feature of automatically attaching, and linking to images from the html, but I haven't really started this, and I'm not sure how it would work, so any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, Eric