Hi, I'm interested in getting async into ob-shell.el. Since I've never contributed before, I figure it'd be good to start with a few easy tasks. It looks to me like the stdin and cmdline header args aren't documented anywhere (at least I couldn't find anything). To make sure I'm using them correctly before making a patch for the manual, here are some tests. Please let me know if things look okay. It wasn't clear to me how to send along a message with git send-email, so I formatted these patches and included them as an attachment. Is that fine? Thanks, Matt