Section 4.5 [Handling Links], page 42 says: "For Org files, if there is a '<>' at point, the link points to the target. If there is a named block (using '#+name:') at point, the link points to that name. Otherwise it points to the current headline, which is also the description." I don't understand it, or it doesn't work for me... If the point is over the string "<>" and I call org-store-link. When I call org-insert-link I get no reference to the <>, should I get it? And, a doubt: is it possible to have several "#+name:" in the same headline? "#+name: ref1" "#+name: ref2" Would it work? I am only able to store one reference using "#+name:" Best regards