* HELP: org-levels customization
@ 2024-10-05 12:25 Kepa
From: Kepa @ 2024-10-05 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi

I am encountering an issue while trying to customize the headlines in Org-mode.
I have taken the customization lines, corresponding to org-levels, from custom-set-faces to the body of my init file. So I have now this:

(set-face-attribute 'org-default nil :inherit 'default :family "Atkinson Hyperlegible" :foreground "#FFFFFF" :height 1.0)
(set-face-attribute 'org-level-1 nil :inherit 'org-default :height 1.5)
(set-face-attribute 'org-level-2 nil :inherit 'org-level-1 :height 1.4)
(set-face-attribute 'org-level-3 nil :inherit 'org-level-1 :height 1.2)

PROBLEM:
When I evaluate (describe-face) on any headline level, it consistently reports that it is org-level-1.
Additionally, the attributes I set for org-level-2 and lower levels do not take effect; all headers are customized as org-level-1.

In Emacs -Q there is not this issue.
I have tried to not use :inherit. No result.
I have tried to just change the color of different org-levels. No change.
I have tried bug-hunter, but it hasn't been unable to identify the cause of the problem.

Every org-level seems to be org-level-1
What could it be?

Best regards,