Hi I am encountering an issue while trying to customize the headlines in Org-mode. I have taken the customization lines, corresponding to org-levels, from custom-set-faces to the body of my init file. So I have now this: (set-face-attribute 'org-default nil :inherit 'default :family "Atkinson Hyperlegible" :foreground "#FFFFFF" :height 1.0) (set-face-attribute 'org-level-1 nil :inherit 'org-default :height 1.5) (set-face-attribute 'org-level-2 nil :inherit 'org-level-1 :height 1.4) (set-face-attribute 'org-level-3 nil :inherit 'org-level-1 :height 1.2) PROBLEM: When I evaluate (describe-face) on any headline level, it consistently reports that it is org-level-1. Additionally, the attributes I set for org-level-2 and lower levels do not take effect; all headers are customized as org-level-1. In Emacs -Q there is not this issue. I have tried to not use :inherit. No result. I have tried to just change the color of different org-levels. No change. I have tried bug-hunter, but it hasn't been unable to identify the cause of the problem. Every org-level seems to be org-level-1 What could it be? Best regards,