* Orgmode Latex Export with Babel/LilyPond
@ 2019-04-20 12:04 Jakob Schöttl
From: Jakob Schöttl @ 2019-04-20 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I'm trying (second attempt), to setup orgmode to export PDFs with images
generated by Babel/LilyPond.

I followed the setup instructions here:

https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-lilypond.html

I have

a recent emacs (Arch Linux),

~/.emacs file with

(org-babel-do-load-languages
   'org-babel-load-languages
   '((lilypond t)))

(although I saw many other snippets where there is a "." between the
(lilypond t)). I tried both variants.

I tried also tried (require 'lilypond) instead
org-babel-do-load-languages which caused an error.

I pressed C-c C-e l p -> "PDF file produced."

But no images are generated and no images appear in the PDF. Only plain
source code.

Any ideas?
Thank you!

- Jakob