On Tue, Oct 3, 2017, at 01:23 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > Peter Davis writes: > > > On Tue, Oct 3, 2017, at 10:37 AM, Nick Dokos wrote: > >> > >> can you export *anything* to html? Or maybe export anything with > >> a table that includes a date? The backtrace seems to implicate this> >> latter scenario. > >> > >> This seems like a more generic error in the export engine and since> >> nobody else sees it (afaik), I tend to agree with Eric F. that it > >> might be your installation that is at fault. > > > > Yes, I can export to both HTML and LaTeX/PDF, including tables with> > dates, etc. However, the document Eric sent, t.org, gives me > > the same> > 'wrong type argument' error. I'm assuming this is due to the gnuplot> > instruction block in the document. > > > > So if you delete the source block from t.org, you can export the file> with no problems, correct? Yup. I deleted the source block and the results line, and now export to HTML and PDF works with no problems. -- Peter Davis www.techcurmudgeon.com