Hello, the ox-latex file uses org-latex-classes to help, among other things, with exporting headlines to the right commands, such as \section, \subsection etc. Unfortunately, not all headlines get exported correctly; the default "article" class, as defined in ox-latex.el (see org-latex-classes there), does for instance not use "\paragraph" or "\subparagraph". Here is an example file: #+LATEX_CLASS: article * First ** Second *** Third **** Fourth ***** Fifth ****** Sixth ******* Seventh         This is the final text. When I export, I get something like this: [...] \subsubsection{Third} \label{sec:orgafa785d} \begin{enumerate} \item Fourth [...] However, it should use "\paragraph{Fourth}" instead, and not a list with \item. It seems there is something going on with the deep subtrees, starting at line 1929 in ox-latex.el; (for the first 3 levels, line 1893 gets called, too). Can anyone see whats going on here? I'm currently on master. I tried older versions, but this bug must have been there since 7.8 (I couldn't compile many older versions any more or I couldn't export). Thanks Christian PS: I couldn't find any news about the renaming (?) of org-export- latex-classes to org-latex-classes. There is still quite a bit of documentation out there, such as http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg/org-tutori als/org-latex-export.html that refers to the former but doesn't work. Is this intended?