Hi Jens, now I could export README.org to a reveal.js presentation with a nice bib slide. Thank you for your help. When I open the developer tools Chrome shows me this error message: GET file:///Users/jb/Downloads/org-re-reveal-ref-master/reveal.js/lib/js/head.min.js net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND README.html:173 Is this a relevant message? Johannes Am 26.07.2019 um 08:43 schrieb Jens Lechtenboerger >: Johannes Brauer > writes: I downloaded [1] but when I try M-x load-library followed by org-re-reveal-ref I get "Cannot open load file: No such file or directory, org-re-reveal" although I’ve org-ref installed. What is going wrong? Hi Johannes, you also need to install org-re-reveal, from MELPA or from GitLab [2]. I just updated org-re-reveal-ref to clarify this. Sorry for the omission. Best wishes Jens [2] https://gitlab.com/oer/org-re-reveal/