* org-mime-htmlize
@ 2022-07-04  7:55 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
       [not found] ` <4eoZuINSAkjkvh0IcTUuoSgZn8H5zNFQL0NLZFViOlN4gNx3v5J6py9cGzLHtw74wS6atdSaVQd38tJ_VqSmQcKnCwqD_0B9BgxpJ69n4-I=@vidal-rosset.net>
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2022-07-04  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode list

I noticed that org-mime-htmlize that I use sometimes with Gnus to send email with formulas in .png format and bibliographical references does no longer work for bibliographical references as it did before.

Example of citation : &tennant1999

I do not know why it does not work, and I try to get and export with bibliographical references inside an email. I’m using org-ref 3.

Your help is welcome,

All the best,

Jo.

/home/joseph/Dropbox/myblog/blog.bib

* Re: Fw: org-mime-htmlize
       [not found]   ` <CAJ51EToLd-87Bd=RnBM56X3Q=ASb7a6WjBmFCq6-mCNPQEBkMw@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2022-07-05 17:31     ` Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2022-07-05 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Kitchin; +Cc: org-mode-email

Many thanks John. It  works perfectly now, as you can see it in my first
reply. I cc. this second reply to the list, it can be useful for others.

All the best, and again thanks for your generous help !

Jo.