Hi, I have the following working script in a windows box (emacs 24.3, org-version 7.9.3f-17) to produce an ascii file: emacs.exe -Q -batch --load=report.el --visit=file.org  --funcall org-babel-execute-buffer --funcall org-export-as-latin1 file.org is an unix EOL file. report.el contains: (require 'cl) (require 'org) (setq org-table-number-fraction 0.2) (org-babel-lob-ingest "lob-table-operations.org") (add-hook 'org-babel-after-execute-hook 'org-table-recalculate-buffer-tables)  (setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil) (setq org-export-html-postamble nil) And it creates an ascii file with dos EOL (CRLF), i.e., it opens in notepad.exe perfectly formatted. Now I want to upgrade to the new Org 8.x, and I substitute org-export-as-latin1 with org-ascii-export-to-ascii: I get the same output content, but with unix EOL I would appreciate any hint to get the desired output, i.e., CRLF EOL. In my box, emacs.exe -Q saves new files with CRLF EOL. Sincerely Miguel Ruiz. Sevilla (Spain)