Hi all I'm quite used to the key bindings in Gnus where I use 'g' to refresh the overview and 's' to save the state. I wanted to reproduce this in the agenda buffer, so that I can * press 's' in the agenda buffer to save all my org files (the original 's' is also mapped to 'S') * press 'g' to redo the agenda buffer (the original binding for 'g' has been mapped to 'G') I understand that key bindings are a matter of taste and you probably do not want to change them, however the function 'org-agenda-save-all-buffers' is a nice addition (IMHO at least). So check the attached patch and take whatever you can use. Thanks