Hi Ihor! Sorry, I was referring to linkremark. I tried with org-capture-ref, but I wasn't able to install asoc.el. Although I am using Firefox, so not my thing. Thanks! El 25/06/2023 a las 16:14, Ihor Radchenko escribió: > Ypo writes: > >> Next thing I would like to do is to capture fragments of websites, and >> to save them automatically with this format: >> * Author. Data. /Title/. Website. >> Link >> Captured text >> I think org-remark could do it ¿? > Do you meanhttps://github.com/nobiot/org-remark ? > It has completely different purpose - annotation. > > If you want to use Org capture protocol, you will be able to get URL, > title, and selected text - see > https://orgmode.org/manual/The-capture-protocol.html > But not author. > > I have written a package that extracts more metadata: > https://github.com/yantar92/org-capture-ref, but it is currently written > for my own needs and works only with qutebrowsers and partially (for js > sites) with Emacs. > > There is alsohttps://github.com/maxnikulin/linkremark, that has similar > aims, AFAIR. And some other Org capture extensions. >