Hi all, I’m currently trying to use org mode to write a scientific paper. Here is my wishlist: 1) Citations to an external bibliography 2) Figures containing multiple side-by-side figures with subcaptions (e.g. in LaTeX I would use minipage + subcaption) 3) In-document links (i.e., cross references) to figures (e.g., “See Figure 1”) 4) LaTeX and HTML export This seems like a modest set of requirements, but I’ve had trouble getting it going. For #1, I’m currently using John Kitchin’s org-ref package. This is nice - it gives me an HTML bibliography, but it has it’s own link syntax for in-document links to figures that doesn’t export to HTML. Thus I have to use org-ref style links for citations, but regular org-style links for figure cross references. I haven’t figured out how to do #2. Is this currently possible? Is it an issue of adding some functionality to the HTML exporter? For #3, I’m currently using #+LABEL: fig:foo, followed by [[fig:foo]]. Is this the suggested way of doing it? The hard part seems #4: org-ref gives a workable HTML bibliography, but I run into some other issues listed above. Can anyone suggest some “Best practices” for the above? I’d be willing to collect these into a list, which I think would be really helpful for new users. I’d also be willing to look into adding this functionality, if someone could suggest a good way for it to fit into the codebase/framework. Thank you, David