I realized this is related to my previous post, but if i could do this, it would save alot of work. I would like to access the values of the properties inside the (shell) code block. Thanks! * Report section :PROPERTIES: :url: http://www.googole.com :END: I'd like to have several sections like this. Each section woudl have different values for the same property. They would make different calls to respective url. something like #+BEGIN_SRC shell curl #+END_SRC where the result of that call woudl be whatever i get from that running curl on that url. ---- peace, sergio photographer, journalist, visionary Public Key: https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x69B08F58923AB3A2 #BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV @sergio_101@mastodon.social https://sergio101.com http://www.codeandmusic.com http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101 http://www.facebook.com/sergio101