Hi Nicolas, The new Org-mode release 9.0 made me realize that I never finished some of my work with Org-babel-clojure. I noticed that you included some of my previous fixes in Org-babel-clojure, so here are the latest work I did. I updated it to work with the latest code on Git. I did two things with these fixes: (1) I better handle any possible error or exceptions that may be raised by nREPL by displaying any errors in the RESULTS section (2) I added a new header option called ":show-process" which create a new window/buffer to display anything that is outputted by the Clojure code in the code block. In the past, I did refer to this as ":async", but as we discussed at that time, it really was not async. So I changed the naming of this new feature to remove this ambiguity. One thing I noticed in this process is that you actually did update worg with the documentation of ":async" but didn't add the actual Org-babel-clojure code modifications. In any case, I did update the worg documentation accordingly too. Finally I updated ORG-NEWS in the 9.1 section. See the patch files attached to this email. Thanks! Take care, Fred