Hello, I plan to use org-publish to make a website from org-mode files. And I search an efficient way to make the website menu. I know that I have to put the menu in the webpages preamble. But I don't like the idea of writting the website menu in raw HTML. I would love to define this menu as an Org-mode file. While thinking of a solution, I found this suggestion by someone else: What do you think about it ? It there a better way ? Maybe some elisp functions that make it with less steps or in a better way ? Best regards.