When I try to build Org 8.0.7 I get many, many of this warning, then I get the error org.el:15592:4:Warning: attempt to open-code `anonymous lambda' with too many arguments org.el:15592:4:Warning: attempt to open-code `anonymous lambda' with too many arguments org.el:15592:4:Error: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size No org.elc is ever produced. $> emacs --version GNU Emacs 23.1.1 When I tried Googling this error I see something about Xemacs but nothing is really relevant. I asume production code would build without errors. Is there something with my emacs? Anybody else encounter this? -- Bob Love