On 8/4/22 04:37, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > > Nothing really wrong on your side. It is probably an omission on the Org > sid > > Executing the above code produces > > #+RESULTS: html transformation > [[file:img/transformation-html.svg]] > > However, it is currently impossible to link to such results paragraph by > itself - only to the parent src block. Since you are using :exports > results, the export code does not "see" the src block; only the results > block which cannot be referenced. Hence, the error. I assumed it was something like this, but thank you for the clarification. > They way to work around the problem is providing explicit name anchor to > the results block: > > ------------ > #+name: html transformation > #+begin_src plantuml :file img/transformation-html.svg :exports results :mkdirp yes > file org > file html > org -> html : org-html-publish-to-html > #+end_src > > #+name: html transformation result > #+RESULTS: html transformation > [[file:img/transformation-html.svg]] > > Now I want to include an internal link to this figure with [[html > transformation result]]. This works now. > ------------ > > Though I do agree that the current behaviour is not intuitive in this > specific scenario. When a user provides :exports results, it would make > sense to inherit all the affiliated keywords, including #+name and > possibly various #+attr_* to the results of evaluation. > > On the other hand, inheriting may be tricky. I can imagine situations > when such inheritance is not desired and a user actually prefers to > state the results keywords manually. > > I am not sure what would be the best way to handle the situation at hand > while not breaking the other :exports variants. Shall I file a bug report? As a beginner I assumed that the name tag gets carried over to the result and I still think it is a sensible solution, but I could imagine that is perhaps not a very explicit behavior. Cheers, Reza