* library of babel, bootabs question
@ 2010-10-08 11:23 Robert Klein
From: Robert Klein @ 2010-10-08 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I'm trying to export a document to LaTeX, using a lob-call to booktabs for
a table.

Unfortunately I seem to get two tables, the original one and the one from
the lob call.

The table looks like this:

#+tblname: ma
|-----------------------+-----------------------+-------------|
| row 1 cell 1 header   | row 1 cell 2 header   | r1c3 header |
| row 2 cell 1 header   | row 2 cell 2 header   | r2c3 header |
|-----------------------+-----------------------+-------------|
| some text inside tabl | some text, some text  | more text   |
| more text             | more text             | more text   |
| more text             | more text             | more text   |
|-----------------------+-----------------------+-------------|
#+call: booktabs(table=ma, align="lll") :results latex :exports results

Did I forget some option?  I didn't find any in the manuals.

Thanks a lot for any help.
Robert

* Re: library of babel, bootabs question
@ 2010-10-08 15:41 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-10-08 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Klein; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Robert,

Currently the only way I know of inhibiting the export of the original
table, is to move it to an un-exporting subtree.  This can be done using
the COMMENT header keyword by moving the table to a new subtree and
pressing C-c ; which runs org-toggle-comment in that subtree.

Best -- Eric

@ 2010-10-18 13:16   ` Robert Klein
From: Robert Klein @ 2010-10-18 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Schulte; +Cc: Org Mode