* Show parent header in agenda
@ 2009-03-06 13:17 Ivan Nedrehagen
From: Ivan Nedrehagen @ 2009-03-06 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, org-mode is the best organizer in the world. To bad I cant fit emacs
in my filofax ;)

Want to acheive something but I do not know how.

When I create my agenda, many TODO items are written in context of the
parent header:

** Fix the annoying bug
*** DONE Search
*** DONE Fix
*** TODO Test

** Create the do-it-all-function
*** DONE Plan
*** DONE Implement
*** TODO Test

And suddenly my agenda shows:

*** TODO Test
*** TODO Test

You get the point.

So, is there any way to make the org-agenda view show the parent header of
my TODO items?

Ivan - An Org-mode enthusiast without too much elisp skill.