The attached file, when exported to ODT fails to open in LibreOffice exporter. The reason failure is that the exported __XML__ file has "nested footnote definiton" i.e., a footnote definition within a footnote definiton. In concrete terms, there is some confusion wrt the return value of `org-export-footnote-first-reference-p'. (Hint: Start with `org-odt-footnote-reference'. If my hunch is right, the `org-export-data' invocation there may also need a fix). I will be happy to circulate a patch to ox-odt.el.