On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:22:18 -0400 Bernt Hansen wrote: bh> Is it possible to use mairix with Gnus and an IMAP server to look bh> up mail by message id or does it only work for local mail? All of bh> my (copious) mail lives on my IMAP server only since I access it bh> from multiple systems. Mairix only supports local mail, AFAIK. Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)