On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:50:42 +0200 Bastien wrote: b> Please have a look at the patch below and tell me if it solves the b> issue above. Look for the small FIXME: (bzg) cookies in the patch. Thanks a lot for your help. The zombie issue is still present, and I've tried to address the FIXME: issues as well as possible, or ask for clarification on the point. b> BTW, this might be just personal taste, but I would prefer a shorter b> syntax for thread searches (like mairix:t). Right now " --thread" b> in the link is converted as "%20--thread" and this is not parsed by b> the (split-string ... " ") part of your code. Strange, it worked when I first tested it, and now does no more. I agree shorter is nicer, so changed the syntax accordingly. Version 0.2 attached below. Please test, comment, improve... Best rgeards, Georg