With this you can store Org links as mairix links, including the possibility to store links to emails that will pull the entire thread that contains this message into the temporary buffer -- so you'll only need to link to one and always get the entire thread. For convenience it also makes sense to define some key bindings. This gives as much functionality as "normal" Gnus integration otherwise, although now it is no longer needed to know WHERE things are stored, as mairix will find it regardless of final location. So this solves the most urgent problem for me with the old Gnus links and will hopefully be useful for some others, too. On top of this some more sophisticated integration might be set up, although http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/1771 does not really help me too much, as I have multiple agenda files in which I like to store things. Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)