I came across Ian Yang's [[http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/org-export-blocks-format-plantuml.el][org-export-blocks-format-plantuml]] a few days ago, which brought me in front of the great software [[http://plantuml.sourceforge.net/][Plantuml]]. It is an open-source tool in java that allows to quickly write: - sequence diagram, - use case diagram, - class diagram, - activity diagram, - component diagram, - state diagram - object diagram using a simple and intuitive language. Although Ian Yang's code has incorporated plantuml in org-mode by =#+BEGIN_UML= and =#+END_UML=, I think it should be a good idea to introduce the plantuml as a new language into org-babel. Here is the "ob-plantuml.el":