Hi Bastien, On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 16:38:22 +0200 Bastien wrote: b> Thanks for pointing on mairix and providing an integrated solution b> for org/Gnus/mairix. I tried your patch and the mairix-related elisp b> code, it works fine here. Good to know. Do you think there is any chance it would make it into the Org package? I would greatly prefer not having to maintain a patch for a longer period of time. b> One little fix though: [...] Ah, true. Thanks for that. b> The "mairix" solution is especially elegant because it does not only b> handle the case where you need to find a particular email, but it b> also comes with lots of useful search options. I am especially happy that it allows to pull out entire threads. So if you do [[mairixt:m:xyz]] it will pull out the entire thread in which that message id is present, so you have the full context, which I find very useful. Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)