On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 21:44:48 -0400 Xiao-Yong Jin wrote: xj> Perhaps we should actually suggest Carsten build nnir support in xj> org-mode and at the same time persuade the maintainer of nnir.el to xj> support mairix? ;-) I think this could be a clean solution to the problem. Unfortunately my time to spend on persuasion is extremely limited, but if you CC me on the emails sent to the maintainers, I'll add my "I think this would be a great idea" bit to it. ;) Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)