* How to not publish log done note?
@ 2010-10-03 11:06 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2010-10-03 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have set the log done time and log done note for my org files using
code:
---------------
(setq org-log-done 'time)
(setq org-log-done 'note)
---------------

The log done time and log done note are very useful while I am editing
my org files. But when I publish the projects, I don't want to publish
these TODO keywords and so does the log done notes.

I used following line to disable export TODO keywords:
---------------
         :todo-keywords nil
---------------

But I don't know how to disable log done notes.

How can I do these? To set the project not to export log done notes, or
to set the project not to mark log done notes?

How?

Thanks

Water Lin

--
The Big Bang on Busy Reading: http://bigbang.WaterLin.org
Email: WaterLin@sohu.com

* Re: How to not publish log done note?
@ 2010-10-03 12:18 ` Noorul Islam
From: Noorul Islam @ 2010-10-03 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Water Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Water Lin <WaterLin@sohu.com> wrote:

> I have set the log done time and log done note for my org files using
> code:
> ---------------
> (setq org-log-done 'time)
> (setq org-log-done 'note)
> ---------------
>
> The log done time and log done note are very useful while I am editing
> my org files. But when I publish the projects, I don't want to publish
> these TODO keywords and so does the log done notes.
>
> I used following line to disable export TODO keywords:
> ---------------
>         :todo-keywords nil
> ---------------
>
> But I don't know how to disable log done notes.

Did you try

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: How to not publish log done note?
@ 2010-10-03 12:41   ` Noorul Islam
From: Noorul Islam @ 2010-10-03 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Water Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Noorul Islam <noorul@noorul.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Water Lin <WaterLin@sohu.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have set the log done time and log done note for my org files using
>> code:
>> ---------------
>> (setq org-log-done 'time)
>> (setq org-log-done 'note)
>> ---------------
>>
>> The log done time and log done note are very useful while I am editing
>> my org files. But when I publish the projects, I don't want to publish
>> these TODO keywords and so does the log done notes.
>>
>> I used following line to disable export TODO keywords:
>> ---------------
>>         :todo-keywords nil
>> ---------------
>>
>> But I don't know how to disable log done notes.
>>

> Did you try

Also I found this interesting thread.

http://www.mail-archive.com/emacs-orgmode@gnu.org/msg10095.html

-Noorul

* Re: How to not publish log done note?
@ 2010-10-03 13:28   ` Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2010-10-03 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Noorul Islam; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Noorul Islam <noorul@noorul.com> writes:

> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 4:36 PM, Water Lin <WaterLin@sohu.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have set the log done time and log done note for my org files using
>> code:
>> ---------------
>> (setq org-log-done 'time)
>> (setq org-log-done 'note)
>> ---------------
>>
>> The log done time and log done note are very useful while I am editing
>> my org files. But when I publish the projects, I don't want to publish
>> these TODO keywords and so does the log done notes.
>>
>> I used following line to disable export TODO keywords:
>>         :todo-keywords nil
>>
>> But I don't know how to disable log done notes.
>>

> Did you try

This works. But it will leave a blank line under the title in the
exported html file.

Any better solutions?

Thanks

Water Lin