On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:54:02 +0200 Tassilo Horn wrote: th> Uh, yes. I think I got you wrong. I thought you only needed the th> group where the article was moved to. Ah, okay. So it was a case of misunderstanding. Thanks for the clarification. th> Maybe you can use that and the message-id to link to the message th> without requiring the registry. Have a look at Bastien's patch. Yes, this seems like it might be the best way forward. th> I don't have any clue. :-) I suspected something was wrong when you said "this should be easy" because when I looked at the code, it didn't seem SO easy. ;) Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)