On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:39:54 +0200 Bastien wrote: b> I found out that the registry is not up-to-date until you save the b> ~/gnus.registry.el. b> Replace `gnus-registry-initialize' by `gnus-registry-save' in the b> patch before. It should be okay - unless there are special issues b> with virtual groups. I see. But doesn't this require for the article to be in the registry, still? What happens if the article has been pushed out of the registry? Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)