On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:12:09 -0700 Carsten Dominik wrote: cd> Well, there are now all the hooks in org-mode to introduce new link cd> types. So from my side, this have come to some kind of a cd> conclusion - I just hope that mairix and other link types will pop cd> up eventually. I've looked for the function names that you suggested in your mails, but did not see them. A quick glance also did not seem to make it obvious where to hook this in. Could you maybe give me a hint where to look? Best regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)