On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:34:20 -0700 Carsten Dominik wrote: cd> It is not necessary to rename the file - if you file comes up in cd> org-mode when you open it in Emacs, everything is fine. ...and now it is. Not sure how to reproduce the bug; maybe it was a glitch somewhere in between the various experiments. There might have been some buffering issues going on. I'll play with this a little more now, I think this is going exactly to what I was looking for, and I have an additional idea or two about the search things, too. Will post my setup for reference when I'm done. Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Join the Fellowship and protect your freedom! (http://www.fsfe.org) What everyone should know about DRM (http://DRM.info)