* arithmatic error when scheduling +0d
@ 2009-01-14 10:16 Gijs Hillenius
From: Gijs Hillenius @ 2009-01-14 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

To all readers, an inspiring 2009.

Say, in one of my files, I had a

** TODO Pay taxes
   SCHEDULED: <2009-01-15 Thu +0d>

which the last few days (?) has been causing an

org-closest-date: Arithmetic error

I decided to investigate this today. I actually first noticed the error
this weekend.

According to the debugger the 0 was the cause. I changed it into a 1
(<2009-01-15 Thu +1d>) and the error disappeared.

This is a user error, I bet. Am I not supposed to do 0d?

Thanks

Gijs

Org-mode version 6.16 running on GNU Emacs 23.0.60.1 (emacs-snapshot
from http://emacs.orebokech.com)

--
Um menininho tinha um gatinho chamado Tido, que toda noite dormia num
cestinho. Um belo dia, o menininho foi procura-lo e não o achou. Qual

O Cesto Sem Tido