Mark E. Shoulson writes: > On 2/19/20 2:39 AM, Bastien wrote: >> - org-hide-emphasis-markers => t > > Just to note: I've been working on a minor-mode in which the emphasis > markers are "invisible" but not hidden (i.e. they still take up space, […] > size, so the extra space is not quite as obvious. Does this sound > interesting to anyone? Right now the code is kind of a mess, but it > could be refined. Sounds interesting to me. Be seeing you, norm -- Norman Tovey-Walsh https://nwalsh.com/ > Why is there always money for war and not for education?