Ihor Radchenko writes: > "Christopher M. Miles" writes: > >> Ihor Radchenko writes: >> >> I got a new problem in patch, the (point-max) in function >> ~org-cycle-display-inline-images~ SOMETIMES return EOF error instead of >> correct max point value when org-cycle `state' is ~'folded~. I can't >> find out what caused this even using Edebug. Do you have any clue? > > Maybe because the 'folded branch in that function is not wrapped into > `save-restriction'? > Ah, Indeed, I forgot to wrap it. Now I fixed this error. I attached new version patch.