Aaron Ecay writes: > Hi Rainer, > > 2014ko irailak 4an, Rainer M Krug-ek idatzi zuen: >> >> Hi >> >> I have a question concerning the property :header-args:. In addition >> to :header-args: there is also :header-args+:. >> >> >> 1) If I set some properties globally and in a subtree I want to *add* a >> *new* header argument - do I have to use the + or not? >> >> 2) If I set some properties globally and in a subtree I want to *change* >> a *single* header argument which *was set globally* - do I have to use >> the + or not? > > Are you aware that you can set individual header args as properties? > Something like (at the file level): > > #+property: session *foo* > > or (at the subtree level): > > :PROPERTIES: > :session: *foo* > :END: > > This will likely be easier than trying to do surgery on the header-args > property. Absolutely - but this has been (unfortunately!!!!!!!) be deprecated: Quoted from the manual [1] : ,---- | [1] The deprecated syntax for default header argument properties, using | the name of the header argument as a property name directly, evaluates | the property as seen by the corresponding source block definition. This | behavior has been kept for backwards compatibility. `---- I was using this deprecated behavior and I was *very* happy with it, but I am trying to adjust to the new syntax. So how can I use the new syntax? Rainer Footnotes: [1] http://orgmode.org/manual/Header-arguments-in-Org-mode-properties.html#Header-arguments-in-Org-mode-properties -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982