Hello, On 2015-03-26 13:18, "Chris Willard" writes: > I am thinking about changing to a Mac from Windows and wanted to check > that there are no issues with using org-mode in OS X. I don't have any issue here. > I would like to know what version of Emacs people use (e.g. Aquamacs) > and also if there are any issues using org-mode on a Mac. For example, > I export to PDF frequently so would like to know if I need any other > software for this. I no longer use Aquamacs as it was bundling too many things, so I now use this version of emacs: https://github.com/railwaycat/emacs-mac-port, which has great support for retina screens, among other things. I install it using homebrew (http://brew.sh/), a very convenient way of installing additional utilities. Regarding LaTeX, I use MacTex (https://tug.org/mactex/), which is basically texlive packaged in an installer. Don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions. Best, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7