Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Rainer M Krug writes: > >>> I started using attachments and really like them. But I have a problem >>> with the completion of file names. I use ido usually and it works fine - >>> but not here. How can I register ido completion for org-attach? >> >> Forgot to mention - it always points to the .org file in which I want to >> attach the file and I can't change the directory. > > I'm not sure to understand. What doesn't work? If a use "C-c C-a m" on > a headline, I get a completion window where I can change directory. OK - I'll try to explain. I am in a file called attach.org. I press C-c C-a m in a headline and I get the completion window in the mini buffer - so far so good. But I can't change the directory. I disabled ido, and it is working now. So this is a problem in IDO. I will see if I can figure out what it is. Thanks, Rainer > I do not use Ido, tho. > > Regards, -- Rainer M. Krug email: Rainerkrugsde PGP: 0x0F52F982