Hello smart folks! The Org linter warns about *correct* Java source block arguments. The attached patch fixes that. P.S. I originally had two regression tests, not one. The other test checked the '#+property:' version, e.g. #+property: header-args:java+ :dir /tmp #+property: header-args:java+ :classname com.example.Example #+property: header-args:java+ :imports com.example.OtherExample #+property: header-args:java+ :cmpflag -classpath .:/tmp/example/ #+property: header-args:java+ :cmdline -classpath .:/tmp/example/ #+property: header-args:java+ :cmdarg -verbose However, the linter rejects these as unknown header arguments. From what I understand, that look like a separate issue. Rudy