Ihor Radchenko writes: > However, I think that it will provide more freedom to users if you alter > org-babel-default-header-args:sqlite instead of hard-coding the default. > May you update the patch accordingly? Please see the attached patch. > Also, can you update the docs at > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-sqlite.html > ? The current docs declare :db header arg as mandatory. Ditto, please see the second attached patch. P.S. #1: This is my first contribution to the WORG, and I am not sure if the patch is OK. I do ever not plan to contribute to the WORG, as I am not a fan of the idea and think that all built-in backends (and more!) should be documented in the Org manual. P.S. #2: The Table of Contents (TOC) on the WORG is "jumpy" on Safari. In fact, it has always been problematic for me, in one way or another. Why cannot TOC be included at the beginning of the document, like in standard Org exports? Org and Emacs manuals, with no "smart" side bars, get it right, IMO. Rudy