"Thomas S. Dye" writes: [...] > Eric, > > I think Torsten has a clearer idea than I do about what kinds of > programming structures might be appropriate here, but your suggestion > looks to me like an elegant replacement for the file based technique > I'm using to pass information into 'begin_src latex' blocks now. > Expanding the noweb syntax in the way you propose looks extremely > useful. I think it introduces an exciting range of possibilities into > the workflow I'm developing with org-babel. So, yes, your proposal > sounds appropriate to me. > > Tom This has now been implemented. To try it out grab the most recent version of Org-mode. Changes include - the ability to insert the *results* of source-code blocks through the use of noweb references in which the source-name is followed by ()s, and - the addition of the org-babel-latex.el file which should make it easier to add latex to the languages known to org-babel To try this out please run org-babel-tangle on the attached org-mode file.