* Tags position in regular agenda view?
@ 2011-01-22 17:51 Tommy Kelly
From: Tommy Kelly @ 2011-01-22 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

org-tags-column appears to affect the position of TAGS only in the file
where a heading resides.

What controls where the tag appears in the regular dail agenda view?

(BTW - if it matters, many of my tags are implicit, being inherited from
a FILETAG or from a higher heading)

thanks,
Tommy

* Re: Tags position in regular agenda view?
@ 2011-01-23 14:49 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2011-01-23 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tommy Kelly; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Tommy Kelly <tommy.kelly@verilab.com> writes:

> org-tags-column appears to affect the position of TAGS only in the file
> where a heading resides.
>
> What controls where the tag appears in the regular dail agenda view?

org-agenda-tags-column

-Bernt

@ 2011-01-23 15:47   ` Tommy Kelly
From: Tommy Kelly @ 2011-01-23 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

>> What controls where the tag appears in the regular daily agenda view?

> org-agenda-tags-column

Ah, thanks.

Note to the org-mode gods; that variable doesn't seem to appear anywhere
in the manual. (I see that it is mentioned, however, in your doc Bernt).

Tommy

* Re: Re: Tags position in regular agenda view?
@ 2011-02-10 15:57     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2011-02-10 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tommy Kelly; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Tommy,

Tommy Kelly <tommy.kelly@verilab.com> writes:

> Note to the org-mode gods; that variable doesn't seem to appear anywhere
> in the manual. (I see that it is mentioned, however, in your doc Bernt).

Thanks for spotting this -- I've now added a note to this in the manual.

Best,

--
 Bastien